Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am trying to set up a meet in worcester and was wondering if anyone is interested in joining. Post back and well set up a location and time.

·
Turbo!!!!
5,797 Posts
I'm interested . It just depends on the date.

·
Registered
503 Posts
im kinda in the area.. like 1/2 hour out.. ish.

post a date and time and ill see if i can doet.

or come to the MoHeg Sun meet.

·
Registered
503 Posts
oh man itll be a good hour and a half run for those of us on the south shore/south of boston area. id say your a half north of us, youre looking at a two hour jaunt. Check the thread on it here in the NE forum, us ma ss holes are meeting up in RI before heading down.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Worcester NY yay! Oh nm but thats where I am from! I shall quietly disappear now...

·
Proudly Daily Driven
2,255 Posts
im in for a worcester meet!!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
anyone have a good meeting place? i was thinking starting off at greendale mall or something? and do it on a friday or saturday evening? anyone else think differently express your opinions? I am thinking do it october 18 at the greendale mall upper parking lot around 5ish

·
Registered
545 Posts
Or do it October 19th at Mohegan Sun! Indian Summer parking garage! Level 5!

·
Proudly Daily Driven
2,255 Posts
eh maybe not october 18th, we got that meet the 19th and theres seems to be more people involved with that one, you should join us....we can do a meet in worcester maybe a couple weeks after?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well do one in a few weeks its just i cant make the trip out to mohegan sun on the 19th just post some dates and well go from there

·
Registered
391 Posts
if all else fails you can go to the falls in spring

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hey for the mohegn sun meet what time and exact date cause i may be able to take work off

·
Registered
545 Posts
We're gonna try to meet there around noon, but we have no end time. You can leave whenever you need to. Check the Mohegan Sun meet information thread for more information.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts