Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My gold Euro SVT's should be here in about an hour, can't wait. I should have some pics up in a bit once they are in my hands. I'll most likely have rubber on them and have them mounted on my wagon on monday YEAH. Time to start thinking about a drop now I guess.

·
Banned
4,142 Posts
Wait the gold EUROS!!!??? Were the powder coated or just bought. Because i know those wheels are beyond rare if its the ones you can buy.

Can't wait to see it.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No they are the real gold euro SVT's, the guy bought them for his car a while back and decided to never use them. They never even been mounted with rubber, still in boxes.

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Wow,... cant wait to see them. THey are going to look freekin awesome

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I held it off until tomorrow because one of the major highways here that the guy delivering them had to take was closed today, leading to insane traffic. I made plans to meet him halfway tomorrow though, ARGH one more night.

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
That is going to look amazing! Your car is lowered right?
If not, it won't have the same effect as if it was.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
i trade your gold ones for my EAPs, i think they would look better on my car... jk... good find man, i can wait to see the pictures....

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Alright I just got back from picking up the wheels so here you go. Not super exciting but I hope to have them mounted up and on the car tomorrow or tuesday. After all I have to get some use out of them before I throw the winters back on.

Teaser #1

Teaser #2

And Voila.

This is the way I want the car to look in the end (quick photoshop). Front will most likely be the NA svt front end, and I have some rusty spots on the lower part of the rockers so I'm gonna clean that up and paint them black to match the lip on the SVT front.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That is going to look amazing! Your car is lowered right?
If not, it won't have the same effect as if it was
It's not lowered yet but I think you chimmed in on my post yesterday night about the H&R springs. Anyways I think I'm going with the pro kit (shocks and struts not sure yet), then I'd like to go for some sway bars and a rear disc conversion. Let's be serious, the stock rear drums peaking through those back wheels is not going to cut it LOL.

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
you want a normally assporated svt bumper? HEEHEE... Your car is going to be hot with the wheels... I thought about getting the Gold Euros.. They are rare. Is your Wagon lowered?

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Sounds like you have a good plan for your FOFO

·
Registered
113 Posts
It looks really good!!! Not to big a fan of the wheels, but they look good on ur car.. And i wanted to paint my side skirts as well, and now i know wat it will look like.. Looks good to!!

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
I Know.. I was just joking

1 - 18 of 18 Posts