Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my tsudo n1 catback exhaust put on and it is awesome! it has great sound and does not have any exhaust leaks!! It also does not have the fart can design like some of the other tsudo catbacks! I dont have anything i can use to post a sound clip so, sorry, but take my word for it... It sounds great!

·
Registered
25,627 Posts
Glad to see a happy Fofo owner.. You install it?? If so, good job!

·
Registered
299 Posts
wow a do it your selfer too congratz buddy!

·
Registered
302 Posts
if you installed it yourself, let me know, because im picking up the same exact one, and im not sure if im confident enough to do it myself..

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Torche, The only hard part was getting the rusted to shit bolts off the old system. otherwise its just bolting the new one right on. but i do highly recomend getting a sawall to cut the old system off right behind the axle. The system bolted up perfectly, and no problems!

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
WOO WOO!

·
Registered
420 Posts
good job

I considered that exhaust...but the can on the back looks just like a fart can...atleast if you search catback exhuast focus on ebay.com it does.

I love my magnaflow

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
im glad to see that you got the exhaust, i've loved mine since i got it on 6 months ago. and when you add on more power parts it just keeps on sounding better and better.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
^^^^^^^ hahaha! i love that video!
"The whistles go woooo!!"
"It acts as an alarm clock, cause you should be up cookin' breakfast or somthin"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts