1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
thats nothing... move here to michigan

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
^^^ What's that song about the U.P.? It starts with the guy listing everything he has on -long johns, wool pants, overalls, three shirts and his fur vest, and then he has to get out of bed and get dressed??? [ohcrap]

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
,eh thats not tooo bad, anyone hear about someplace up by new york getting like 7 feet in 3 days... thats crazy

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
^^^ Worse than that, one of those little towns up in the lake effect band got more than 11 feet of snow in a week. And they're supposed to get more out of this storm!

·
FocusFreak
2,438 Posts
did I miss something? did the OP say, "OMG LOOK AT ALL THIS SNOW!!!"

Pics are really nice. Very picturesque.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Snow

Yeah here in Findlay, Ohio ( Near Toledo) we have a good 3 foot [screwy], strange Ohio weather . today at lunch i watched 3 huge dump trucks go by full of snow trying to get it off campus so they can open the university back up. Not that i mind not having classes yesterday or today.[thumb]

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That sucks..... Mine was mainly ice on my car...I am glad it did not snow anymore than what it did. It sucked though cause I left my door unlocked and some idiot went through my entire car and left it a mess. I need to find a basic alarm. I am not trying to spend over 100.00. I really don't keep anything in my car.

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
Is there snow in that pic?!? ;) I got more over here but I still love snow. it's awesome! Nice pics

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
hehe nice pics, like stealthgrey said, the u.p sucks, and the u.p is sharing all its snow with all other states now, mainly NY ahahah take that new york!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts