Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used to have it all figured out, I mean in High School it was easy, just act cool, be in the know about all the new trends, know how to dance like it's your 'jiz-ob'., own a '02 Eggyolk ZX3, have a system. Now I have no freakin' clue. I mean I've been droppin' signs to people in the best ways I know, I.E. attempting to hang out with them a tad more than usual, call them to just chat every now and then, have actual conversations a/b stuff alot. But I guess I'm just clueless now... any advice?

~Sincerly Single Focus Owner

^ I couldn't resist[thumb]

·
Registered
836 Posts
I am already spoken for. But man...I guess men and women are hard to understand....I dont know. [???:)] [:)~]

·
Registered
19 Posts
Ok, When you figure that problem out let me know.

-Adam

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Why is this in the regional forums?

·
Registered
963 Posts
from what i can figure its all about how u carry yourself.
Im a pretty messed up lookin guy but ive never had a problem with the ladies cause i just make em laugh and have a good time.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Just make them laugh and make them feel special. The biggest thing is confidence. Sack up and get that girl.. lol

·
Registered
671 Posts
Since I am up I might as well get post # 99 and.....

·
Registered
671 Posts
Post # 100. I want my stickers!! lol

·
Registered
875 Posts

·
*~*
13,045 Posts
U need to just go ahead and ask whoever u want out. Or else she will be taken by someone else who does have the balls to ask her. Now adays u don't have the enclosed cage where u know where girls are at and who is dating who. U are out in the big world, where anyone can be with anyone. If u want her ask her out! I know I did that with my husband when we met. It is hard and u gotta do it. ANd if she turns u down, then move on to the next one. Someday u will find that someone. Good luck.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I can post in regional forums. Maybe I wanted more regionalized help instead of a wider section of FF going 'dude get a life' [rolleyes]

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
bacc231 said:
from what i can figure its all about how u carry yourself.
Im a pretty messed up lookin guy but ive never had
a problem with the ladies cause i just make em laugh and have a good time.

hahahha thats funny.

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
Just be honest. I am 37 and by now def. believe in just being blunt...with a little style...Just ask her out dude!!..You do not need to get a life", its just life man. People way overcomplicate things..K.I.S.S. Keep it simple stupid

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
viney266 said:
Just be honest. I am 37 and by now def. believe in just being blunt...with a little style...Just ask her out dude!!..You do not need to get a life", its just life man. People way overcomplicate things..K.I.S.S. Keep it simple stupid
and the winner of best advice given to a teenager is...!

That was pretty well summed up. BTW I asked her if she wanted to go do something and she goes "I'll have to get back with you on that" so I'll assume no and pray for a yes?

·
Registered
597 Posts
^^^
haha, pretty much, I think that was an elequent form of saying "No" or she's a really really busy girl and she'll be trying to find some time to spare

·
Registered
231 Posts
Dude you are trying to hard....just go to parties. Girls are always looking to hook up there. But if you want a gf then sorry man i got no advice there...i am trying to figure that one out too.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts