Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
hmmm id wanna know the horsepower the wolf kit actually produces before i purchased it not just the ability 2 power 600hp or whatever it says I know alot of people trust turbo tom alot so you might wanna go with him but also a turbo might be less reliable then a supercharger you gotta do alot of research on it what do u want in terms of reliability power life of ur car ?\

oo and also the turbo kit is like 5800 compared to the wolff which is 4000 you should also look at the vortech its like 4900

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Yeah these Wolff Racing people came on here, advertised their product and then left. They didn't do much in the way of supporting their product or answering any questions so I don't know how much trust I'd put in them...

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
SVT4ME said:
Yeah these Wolff Racing people came on here, advertised their product and then left. They didn't do much in the way of supporting their product or answering any questions so I don't know how much trust I'd put in them...
Sort of like gude did way back.

I am right near them here in NJ, Kickn and I went looking for their shop, the address on their website is bogus, its a mailboxes etc.

·
AKA Toyotech
4,041 Posts
as focaltech, they r a bs company. tech also has move info on them...hell they don't even have a garage.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
focaltech said:
Sort of like gude did way back.

I am right near them here in NJ, Kickn and I went looking for their shop, the address on their website is bogus, its a mailboxes etc.
Are you talking about Gude or the Wolf? You did not really say, I was just wondering because I too have looked at the Wolf Turbo.

·
AKA Toyotech
4,041 Posts
hes talking about how they left just like gude.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
I was talking about the address, I did not know if he was talking about Gude or Wolff? I have heard bad things about buying from those whose addresses dont match the so claim shop...

This is all quit interesting, I'm just wondering if there are any other represents that have come, advertise, left without giving all the answers?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
my imac sucks i cant check out the turbo tom kit hoes it say how many pounds of boost u can run or if it helps u out with anything cuz of our svt s 10 2 1 compression

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
I meant that gude came on this site posted some info then left, wolff has done the same thing.

I am not denying that wolff makes a kit or that they will be for sale. I am saying I went to the address on their webpage since I live nearby and it was a mailboxes etc. store. Draw your own conclusion.

There was talk that this guy mark wolff might know or work at a shop called laroccas performance here in NJ. Its just funny that on his site he posted a bogus address. they have been asked about this on FJ but ignore the inquiries, I wonder why?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
tom what comes in ur kit our 10 2 1 compression sucks with forced induction does your kit have something in it to lower the compression

1 - 14 of 14 Posts