Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who all is planning on going? Myself and the guy from work with the SHO are going. Lets get a meeting place and time setup and cruise up there.

6:30 at the Target on Walden???

·
Capital Obvious
2,562 Posts
the event starts 1 hour earlier at BIMP. so meeting like 5:30 - 5:45 would be better.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't forget a video camera. My digital camera has video but it lasts for 15 secs w/o sound. Oh yeah... and I ordered the other tire so I'll be back on 4 Nittos.

·
Capital Obvious
2,562 Posts
demms perdy!

·
Registered
532 Posts
Lookin good! Didn't go for the ghetto lettering I use!

Not going to make it, will be off on vacation :(

·
Registered
117 Posts
wow, thats early, I should be there. I can't believe I am saying this, but I have more damper issues. One of the rear shocks is blown.

·
Capital Obvious
2,562 Posts
Well looks like i've now made the jump to STS. Thanks to my new friend Eibach

·
Capital Obvious
2,562 Posts
pro springs and dampners. install was cake. took the struts too cooter for swapping them.

·
Capital Obvious
2,562 Posts
hey everyone....i saw cooters thing about meeting at walden... how about at Tim Hortons on main street right off the 290 instead. It's a little closer to where we need to go and we can get a jump on coffee. seemed to work best for going to RIT out in rochester last year.

·
Registered
122 Posts
HEH HEH HEH thats funny i work at tim hortons in rochester. man i want to meet up with you guys and cruise down there. your meeting to tim hortons on main street off 290. at 5:30

thanks
seth

·
Capital Obvious
2,562 Posts
we can meet around 5:45 - 6. It's the timmys off main street in williamsville.

·
Registered
122 Posts
how meny of you are going. and if i were to enter what would i have to bring with me. because i have never done one befor.

thanks seth

·
Capital Obvious
2,562 Posts
basicly you bring you and your car. The SCCA has paper #'s that you can tape on and helmets to use. I have a small air pump to put more air in your tires too. Oh yea. this event is $30 for non-scca members too. 25 for members. Since you live out in Rochester you may just want to meet us at the BIMP. Batavia Int'l Motorsports Park. This way you wouldn't have to drive to buffalo and then half way back to Rochester. here are directions from Rochester to BIMP if you want to just meet us there.

From Rochester:
Take I-90W to Exit 48
Left at light after tolls. Proceed straight until Rt. 5
Turn right on Rt. 5 (West)
Proceed until Kelsey Rd., The Willow Bend Inn is on the corner of Rt. 5 and Kelsey Rd (on your right)
Turn right on to Kelsey Rd., proceed over highway
First left after highway is Harloff Rd. Take Left
Track will be on the right towards the end

1 - 20 of 29 Posts