Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys. All moved in. This will be better, there is more space to move. Im going to get some more controllers so we can get some bigger games going. Same time. There is a possibility of basketball first. I will post here if we are playing. If not, show up at the new place anytime. This might be a mistake on the board but i will put the new address here so you can get directions.

later

jake

20 cornell ave
amherst, ny 14226

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
geez everyone ignores my post. Usually dave and mike are on here sayin they will be here.

hahahahaha

just kiddin, see you guys thursday. We will have to think of something good for a picture send tim cause he is on his honeymoon

·
Capital Obvious
2,562 Posts
I'll bring some hamburgers to grill up... we just need some buns and ketchup and stuff for them....

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
k if no one else is coming ill get the buns.

seems like todd fell off the face of the earth, and mike hasnt said anything yet

later

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
k bring em over, im running to get the hamburger bums now, and a little more beer

·
Registered
532 Posts
Bah! Another week that I can't make it.

this time, have to go to my grandparent's house that was just sold and start cleaning it out. Good times. And I find out I've been volunteered for this at oh, like 7am this morning.

SUCKS.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts