Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Banned
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So whos all from WI around these here parts? I just started posting this site, been reading around before that, I got an 01 zx3 infra-red, got rear ended 2 weeks after i got :(, but a guy sold me a WW avenger rear bumper, and im prepping my Moldings and side skirts for paint RIGHT NOW! w00T! lol. Got a set of 17" konigs im getting wrapped in BFG g-Force Sports (Click to see them! )

·
Banned
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol SUV eh? i was gonna try to order some skunk2 2" springs soon after i get my new rubber and body work done...then tint the windows lol

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
I'm here too.

Sorry I never get to reply to you on AIM/Yahoo... but I was there for about 5 minutes.... Welcome to the boards!

·
Registered
0 Posts
I'm over on the MN border!

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
im here... Appleton area for the summer aka my real home... stevens point for the school year, uw-sp....

·
Banned
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
really....i saw a pitch black SVT today....nightshaded front grille lights...kid was driving...i wanted him to pull over, but he just took off on me on the highway to show off...

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Goat.. when is the beast gonna be cruising around?

zx360... I used to go to Point... Baldwin Hall, baby!

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
CrazyMatt .... NEALE is where its at!!!!

snow covered in the school parking lot...
test fitting some ice
little glow/ dnt hate cuz im an auto, its one fo 2 things i regret about my car.. that and a sunroof
dont flame me to bad... im going to lacross with my ex from point to visit my ex from home... fun weekend tho.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Miltown represent! hehehehe..

Neale!?!?!? NO WAY! Baldwin! BAAAALLLLDWWWWIIINNNNNN!!!!!

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
nnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllleeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 111 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.