Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats up everybody? Delavan WIsconsin here just checking to see who else is from wisconsin. I have a 2000 Ford Focus Zx3 autumn orange a few mods and love to make rice look bad. Especially the really loud fart canned ones with the huge ass wings.

H

·
0 Posts
what's up man. up here in sheboygan, damn i hate this town. i have a 2003 zx3, the only mod so far is FC UDP and a drop in K&N, more when i get the money. i deffinitley agree with you on the fart cannon cars, man those thing are so annoying.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm from milwaukee and own a silver 03 SVT 5 door. If any of you want to make rice look bad go down to HWY 100 on a friday night, plenty of it there.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know that! Im in another club called Cponygo.com. A lot of them guys are from milwaukee and go to oscars on hwy 100 and make fun of them. Mostly mustang guys

·
Registered
71 Posts
2001 yellow zx3 just got it, i had to work really hard for this car and this is what I have now and am going to enjoy this alot!

I see your from Delavan I'm from darien not to far away :)

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Mmmm... Pizza Shuttle

In Milwaukee here. East Side! Just purchased my Focus about a week and a half ago.. I love it.

It *appears* to be a beefed-up Street Edition. There has been some work done to the exterior, and as soon as I fugre out what that all is, then I get to have fun with what I want to do with it.

If this post confuses you, check out my post in the General Focus Chat area... called "What Kind of Focus...." Its an interesting read, at the very least.

But do not even get me started on Highway 100.... *chuckles* When was it decided THAT was the place for everyone with a Civic and a bodykit to come out and talk shit about American cars?

Some of those people, I would like to slap. *laughs*

Crazy Matt

·
Registered
16 Posts
You are the second Focus owner I know in Delavan. I'm in Milwaukee but every now and then the wagon gets to drive down to your part of the state. That's a pretty sweet drive.....

·
Registered
16 Posts
I guess I'm the only one in the upper part of the state. Just let you all know we are more than just a bunch of alcoholics up here. Medford saying, "What's up?"

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
If anyone sees the bright yellow sedan with the Xenon Body Kit and the S-Type badging (Found out its FACTORY!!!!) then give a honk, cause Crazy Matt is rollin' through!

Hehehe.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts