Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any Body know of a way to run wireing for subs and interior switches besides through the door gromet thing?????(to get to the engine bay from the inside of the car)

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
There are a couple of small plastic panels in the firewall under the relay box. They can be removed or drilled for wiring. I drilled a hole for my sub amp power cable through one of them.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
relay box?

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
The plastic box under the hood just behind the battery to the right of the brake reservoir that holds the power relays.
From the inside of the car just behind the pedals.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks lots man!!! now i dont have to ghetto style it going through the door grommet

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How would that work

·
Registered
92 Posts
there should be space through the existing hole in the firewall to feed your power cable through.... Would be a nice short route since the battery is on the drivers side.

·
Registered
85 Posts
there is indeed enough room along side the trunk release cable. i spent 3 hours this afternoon installing my subs and amp. it took some wiggling to get it through. i got it going through the hole then fed enough through from inside to see it in the engine bay. then i lasso'd it with a coat hanger and voila! good luck!

·
Registered
838 Posts
question, would the hole be big enough for 0 gauge wire.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts