Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got the halo headlights...on a previous forum i asked about how to wire up the halos and they said to wire em up to the turn signals...which i did the grille ones...now i spliced the wires furthest from the ground wire....tested it out and looks like i wired em up to the blinker part off on off on.....how can i get straight 12 volts from my connection is there another way with out havin to splice anymore???[?|]

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats what i did read 12v and now then when i turn it on so that the signals are on constant they only work with the blinker is there any other way to get em to work?
to stay on constant or do i have to splice into the other wire and solder all that up?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
anyone know how to wire them up to grille lights?? please help
thanx to everyone whos helped out so far[?|] [:)]

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
i wired mine to the foglights had em for about 4 months now

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
is there a posibilty that someone might be able to hook it up with some instructions?
ill just cut the wires that i spliced and go off the fog lights! sounds a little easier.
Thanx[;)]

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Okay, the turning indicator/parking lights on the front grill run from 3 wires. One is your parking light and another is for your blinker and the other is your ground. You tapped into your blinker when you needed to go into your parking lights. Just switch wires, that's all.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you!
THis week itll be cold so next week im gonna switch em over next week.
Just preppin it up so when my lights get painted all i gotta do is plug it all in?
I read in other posts people had problems with one light being brighter i bought the dual halos off ebay i think there matrix or somthing will i have the same problem or just wait and see?
Thanx to everyone who helped!
-danny

1 - 12 of 12 Posts