Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I bought an upper grill that deleted the turn signals and i wanted to connect the turn signals in the fake Machs. When I did this, I got a stupid fast blink. Does anyone know how to do this, without getting the stupid fast blink that i have right now?

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
put a resistor on it in series

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i don't understand why this was moved. I figuared it out anyways. So for those who might search for this thread later, heres how i did it, With the turnsignal-less grill i cut the bulb assembly right off. I stripped the three wires that I cut on both sides. I decided that the top light was going to be the parking lights, the bottom would be the turn signals (they light up only while blinking) I needed to buy 1156 bulbs to get rid of the fast blink. So buy em. you can get them in amber to keep it street legal. The negatives of these two lights I connected to the negative wire that was stripped. The other two stripped wires connect to one of the positive wires from the headlights. I cannot remember which is which so you'll have to play with them. But thats it all done.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts