Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this topic has been beat to death, i've searching through the forums and found many fog light installs, but none match up exactly to the kit I have and I'm more or less a wiring noob.

I see almost everyone rub the wires through a rubber grommet on the passenger side behind the glove box. My kit simply doesn't have that much wire for the switch to come back to the driver side. Is there the same thing on the driver side? If so, where?

Also, my kit comes with a red wire off of the switch that says to crimp onto the parking light wire. Where can this be found?

Appreciate the help guys.

·
Registered
952 Posts
I see almost everyone rub the wires through a rubber grommet on the passenger side behind the glove box. .... Is there the same thing on the driver side? If so, where?

Also, my kit comes with a red wire off of the switch that says to crimp onto the parking light wire. Where can this be found?

Appreciate the help guys.
Don't believe their is. But, if you are an auto there is a hole I think you can play with where the clutch pedal would be .. somewhere behind there.

If you have to use the passenger side, get yourself a spool of appropriate gauge wire and extend the unit's reach.

Parking light wire I've no clue. I'm not much above a wiring noob myself. Good luck!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I was hoping not to extend the wire, but may have to if someone doesn't chime in with an other option.

I am sure I can look in the manual somewhere for the parking wire, but was hoping someone had an actual pic or something for reinsurance haha.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts