Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mounted and installed a 24 led bar behind my grille and looking for the easiest way to wire the bar switch into the cabin for power
To the light. All wiring is done with a relay but need to mount this switch in the cabin. Any help

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The issue isn’t the power it’s getting the switch inside the cabin. I always drive with my fog
Lights for extra visibility but this bar is far to bright for it always being on

·
Registered
258 Posts
The issue isn’t the power it’s getting the switch inside the cabin. I always drive with my fog
Lights for extra visibility but this bar is far to bright for it always being on
I was going to get one but changed my mind. I, like you, also drive always with my fogs which are yellow-HID. But so you know, I think you can get a remote switch for such a situation. Make sure its radio frequency and not infrared.

https://www.amazon.com/Switch-Wireless-Control-1-Channel-Transmitters/dp/B071WM1YGS/ref=asc_df_B071WM1YGS/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=216539147262&hvpos=1o5&hvnetw=g&hvrand=13428485904741535758&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9021757&hvtargid=pla-351410254745&psc=1

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank yeah I ended it running a wire into the cabin and mounting it. Works flawlessly. Not a bad 30$ light and wiring kit off eBay

1 - 5 of 5 Posts