Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
I want some for my MK1.5 that aren't wireless.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I did a search of the forum and could not find any thing about these. Does anyone have experience with these?

http://www.fordpartsmalaysia.com/wireless-paddle-shift

The google currency converter puts them at about $250 with shipping.
It says they're on backorder so someone's buying and using them. It would also appear they run off a cr2032 battery for each one. From the directions, the installation looks very clean -- basically detach the buttons on the shifter and plug the harness into the transmitter, then plug the transmitter into an unused fuse.

I would want to triple check that the connection for the transmitter and the selectshift harness are compatible but otherwise I'd go for it. By the looks of it, a good deal of thought went into designing them and appear to be a quality product.

My only concern is that they connect via BT so the battery life may not be stellar...

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'll buy some when the funds are available, should increase the car value if anything of the DCT if needed to sell, plus will be good for my future plans for my car...

·
Registered
289 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
The Focus should come with the paddle shifters from the factory. It's so much better than the +/- button on the shifter.

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
This is awesome. If I had a DCT I'd be all over these!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts