Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2001 ford focus
I am having trouble with my wipers and electric windows. I can see there are fuses under the bonnet and also under the passenger seat dash. I cant identify anything that is for the wipers or windows. Can anyone help

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Your best bet is to download the manual. The Aussie flag tells me it's not a US Focus, so your fuses may be different than most people on this forum have. AIny info I give you might not be applicable.
Or if you still have the manual in the glovebox, it has the fuses and relays all listed.

·
Registered
14 Posts
The motors unfortunately get moisture in them and have to be replaced along with the operatoring gear. Try slamming the door hard with the button pressed in the up position to get the glass to go up. This is a very temporary fix till you get the parts replaced. Here in the States the Dealer Estimate was outrageous. Took it to a glass shop and they did it for a third of the price. BTW I tried a DIY Replacement and I couldn't release the glass from the operator, and was taking the risk of breaking the glass. This was after watching YouTube and checking the manual.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts