Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
coooookie monster
7,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, i took off the powdercoated 04 wheels and put on the 03 wheels for winter [bawling] also did a nice oil change and decided to take some pictures.
[sleeping] sleeping for the winter

i like these so much more

and this is until i decide to go get a fish

·
Gal. 2:20
1,999 Posts
keep the candy...if you do get a fish don't get a clown fish....there not even funny.

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
the 5 spokes look alright, but the 6 spokers are so much hotter!

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
Looks good, especially for a winter combo. Tons better than my ugly steelies.

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
I really ought to consider getting some winter wheels, but first I need a garage...

·
Banned
1,671 Posts
nice, can't go wrong with a set of SVT 5-spokes. I like the fish bowl, it looks tasty. To complete the awesomeness though, you need to mix some Swedish Fish in there lol

·
Registered
824 Posts
Nice, The 5 spokes look alot better black imo. You could always just rattlecan them since they are just winter duty. I painted my black stock 15's since they used 2 be winter now they are my only wheels. Eventually they will be either winter or autox wheels.

·
coooookie monster
7,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
why not haha

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
Hey dude, I think I'm going to pass on the rims. They bend pretty easy, and especially with the Michigan roads....I don't want to take any chances.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Nice rims. We got our first snowflakes here & didn't even had time to get my tires changed, that's gonna be fun. Let's hope it doesn't stay on the ground LOL

1 - 17 of 17 Posts