Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do Toyo Versado(luxury touring) tires and especially the focus hold up when it comes to extreme winter weather, like you will see in the UP of Michigan(lake effect)?

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
Get a DUMPTRUCK!!! Its the only thing that will work in houghton!!! and make sure its one of those awd ones, not just the crappy rwd ones!!! lol

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Get some Firestone Winterforce studdable tires. They're pretty cheap and do really well

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
cody, if you want, I can bring up my set of old stock rims for you, and u can use them for the winter. you will have to put winter tires on them and I know the best ones for up there

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha get a awd dump truck eh? The only thing is I dont know if they will let me park that here on campus or not. Im sure ill be fine, I mean they do plow the roads, and im not going to be trying to drive the car through anything that extreme, I was just wondering how those versados do out of curiousity, just seeing if anyone else had any experience with them in the snow. I appreciate the offer though, who knows may have a sled and a 4x4 soon too...lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts