Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
with your weather I say yes... but, if you can fit 16 inch rims with winter tires and the salt is washed off on a weekly or more basis you should be fine...

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
heh, i've been through 2 nasty ohio winters here with my car. first year on my stock wheels... very stupid, last season i got my winter tires/rims. it's a great winter car, just need a good set of winter tires. and the TC helps out alot [thumb]

·
Banned
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Humm i still don't know.

If i'm too poor(like rigth now),i will probably run the SVT.

If i store it,i guess i can transfer my insurance on my winter car.Well i guess i still need to get insurance if my car get stolen.:/

·
Registered
759 Posts
crapy winters are what honda civics are for....

·
Registered
232 Posts
I drive my car in the winter with P-Zero Nero Pirelli's and the car drives great!

·
Registered
152 Posts
I live in Northern Alberta, so I will store myn. maybe I will keep it at the shop so I can do a clutch, flywheel, big brakes and a supercharger over the winter. mmmm..

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
^nice, me im not o sure, got a jeep so ill prolly park the fofo, and use jeep cuz yea 4wd is good we got tons of hills, but need to fix jeep first

·
Registered
351 Posts
i hadn't thought of this yet. My dad just designed and built a house, that has 2, 2 car garages. Haha. he's such a man. Maybe if the job is going well, i'll buy myself a jeep or something, used, old and cheap. then store the SVT. we'll just have to see. if the job ISN"T going, well then i might not even be able to afford rims and tires for the car. And if the Job has been non existent in pay for a long time, i might not even be able to drive with the heat on. haha.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts