·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
pirelli snow tires, yummy :]

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Dang, those things look pretty serious. How are they so far and how much were they if you don't mind??

·
Registered
504 Posts
I sort of wish we had snow, because its fun, but sort of not because im running allseasons... how are those babies btw?

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
nice fofo. and it does look like you slide into that spot. lol
wtf. i want snow...

chicago procrastinates to snow until AFTER christmas

anywho, nice looking tires!
you want snow?
i want snow lol
i live in texas and ive only seen light snow once!
it snowed for the first time in 10 years.
at least i dont have to worry about rust issues.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
i want snow. god-damn. we usually get some flurries and that hazed overcast sky, but thats it... and thats like once a year and I go into full winter weather prep and am completely outfitted to trek up the side of Everest and be over dressed.

I love winter.

I love Thanksgiving.

I fockin love CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
1,355 Posts
nice fofo. and it does look like you slide into that spot. lol

you want snow?
i want snow lol
i live in texas and ive only seen light snow once!
it snowed for the first time in 10 years.
No you do not, coming from Chicago I know you do not want snow. Nothing wrong with the snow itself, I personally love it but the effects the salt does to your car both rusting AND creating potholes in the road s not worth it.

Wanna trade places for the winter? lol

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dang, those things look pretty serious. How are they so far and how much were they if you don't mind??
if i told you id have to kill you [;)]...
i only paid $325 and i got them mounted and balanced for free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did you slide into that spot?
no sadly i did a 15 point turn, i was about to pull it into the garage. but i generally do slide it in cause 15 point turns are no fun.

Thats a weird looking dent in your quarter panel, how did that happen? Or is that just the camera?
its a dent. its a huge door ding. somebody slammed there door into mine in the parking lot. i never did find out who did it.

the snow is super fun when your in a nice open parking lot but when your driving its really scary, im really scared about the other idiots on the road that hit things even when its dry in the summer. the rust sucks!!! its super hard to work on my car because everything is rusted in.

my winter tires at work :]

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Send some of that snow my way. We might get some on Sunday, I'm excited for it. Congrats on the tires, they look good. I was considering getting a set, but I had bad expieriences with Pirellis when I had them on the SVT (P-Zero Nero's. Not winter tires, but I cant bring myself to buy another set after that).

5,155 Posts
Nice tires.

ajp said:
I sort of wish we had snow, because its fun, but sort of not because im running allseasons... how are those babies btw?
I use all seasons; never had a set of snow tires.

DeadlyDean said:
Its actually not the snow/ice that causes rust, its the salt that is spread on the roads.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
PIRELLI WINTER CARVERS FOR SNOW ON SVT 17"S

oops stupid caps lock. lol.
wow i need to get that look for next year. (and so me soon to be boosted baby aint all over the place.)

·
Registered
524 Posts
snow

wtf. i want snow...

chicago procrastinates to snow until AFTER christmas

anywho, nice looking tires!
looks like u got ur wish lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts