Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw that Ford was offering this package which includes four brand-name winter tires, a set of winter rims and a tire pressure monitoring system for free.

I was wondering if it's only for new purchasers or for everyone who purchased 2011/12 vehicles?

Gero

·
Registered
193 Posts
it is a Canada exclusive offer,i would assume that it is with a current purchase only.after talking with my salesman the other day thats the way i interpret it

·
Registered
548 Posts
I'd probably have to give up my employee pricing and pay 3 grand more to get this. I'll ask about it when I pick up my car though.
Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
it's silly that ford would offer something like this country by country.. for example... i live only a few miles from the canadian border and of course the weather is the same on both sides of the border but americans aren't offered this.. .perhaps stuff like this should be offered regionally (n. england as opposed to say, florida) instead of on a national level.

·
Registered
548 Posts
We also pay more for our cars in Canada so...don't complain too much.Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
193 Posts
I'd probably have to give up my employee pricing and pay 3 grand more to get this. I'll ask about it when I pick up my car though.
Posted via FF Mobile

keep in mind that they have 0% financing on atm also so its worth it to go with the new deal.i worked out that its going to cost me about the same in interest with employee pricing than if i just go with 0% financing.

payments per month w/employee pricing =$445
payments with 0% and free winter package=$450

adds up to $300 more over 60 months,worth it imo

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If you go to this link: http://www.ford.ca/app/fo/en/special_offers.do#pns and click on "Vehicle Incentives" tab and click on the "Click here for legal" and scroll down to #3, it says that vehicles purchased on or before Nov 30/11 can receive the Winter Safety Package.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
As a side note there are ALWAYS incentives and special perks in regions. The specific area can have a deal and your dealer can be a mile outside that region and they cannot offer it (at least for not cost to them!)

Now some dealer might put that in as a deal maker, but they are taking it out of thier own pocket if they are outside the zone the deal is for.

Just like most far Northern cars get the 'engine block heater' free. Where if you live a little further South, like Illinois, i think it is only a $25 option.
So I know Minneapolis gets them free, so did i with my car from middle Wisconsin.
If I lived in Kentucky, no way.

·
Registered
135 Posts
For me it shows 0% financing is only for 3 yrs and 5yrs is 1.99%. Without employee pricing the prices have ballooned on their website. My SEL is now priced at 4k more with this incentive!

·
Registered
193 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
really so their offering the equivalent of 1700-1800 of wheels and tires free.

Grrr..... considering that for winter 18" for my focus if I get them through the local dealer so i can take advantage of their tires for life I'm looking @ $1493.00 if I get the winter tires put on the stock rims.

are they just now offering this as an option for new orders if so I wish mine had been a month later lol.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Go to owner.ford.com and the sale flier is on the front page until you log in, then it cannot be found.

·
Registered
548 Posts
keep in mind that they have 0% financing on atm also so its worth it to go with the new deal.i worked out that its going to cost me about the same in interest with employee pricing than if i just go with 0% financing.

payments per month w/employee pricing =$445
payments with 0% and free winter package=$450

adds up to $300 more over 60 months,worth it imo
It was 1.99% when I looked online, ill weigh all my options when I go in though
Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So I went to my dealer to have some rattling checked out on my headliner and side passenger door. I asked about the package and it's only for new purchases. The guy said it was the replacement deal for the Employee Pricing. Sucks =/

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
So I went to my dealer to have some rattling checked out on my headliner and side passenger door. I asked about the package and it's only for new purchases. The guy said it was the replacement deal for the Employee Pricing. Sucks =/
Did they fix the rattling? Because I've got it too.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
We took a drive with the service manager. He scheduled me in their body shop for Thursday.The rattling started when they installed the remote start.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts