Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So due to the high wind and snow we canceled the Dec. 2 meet in batavia.

We will try and plan for another day probably for Dec. 21 right before christmas?

Maybe we can do sumn fun at the meet as a lil holiday idea?

Anyone with ne suggestions let me know and i will organize it all.....

Thanx again for the effort and I'm sry today diddn't work out but thats the way it goes in upstate n.y.

[:eek:)]

·
Registered
244 Posts
maybe something not as far as batavia lol.....maybe like an hour away with like a dave and busters or a chucky cheese !!!!!! that would be awesome!!!!! i love those places :0

·
Registered
391 Posts
where did you have in mind?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well we don't have a dave and busters around here but i would soooo love 2 try one of the 2 we do have a chuckie cheese here idk what would be more convenient to meet? batavia is a lil far for so of us..........

·
Registered
244 Posts
what about some where in syracuse?????i mihg tbe able to get some peeps from fj if thats ok with u guys?? but i'm really busty until the end of the month. could we like maybe kinda kick it at teh begging of jan.? if the weather isn't bad yeah know.

·
Registered
744 Posts
let me know if you guys meet in Syracuse I might be able to come up then

·
Registered
391 Posts
i dont think i would be up for a meet if it was all the way in syracuse. thats a 2 and a half hour drive for me. maybe, im not sure, it all depends on whats going on that day.

·
Registered
391 Posts
were we still at least going to try to get something together this up and comeing weekend, even through not everyone can make it. i mean we are not restricted to only one meet.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
no not by any means i woule go this weekend but all i could do is saturday nite but it would prooly be dark already bu the time we all got there.... but ne wayz if u wana do another meet sooner we can or just wait till like march or april like i said b4 its soo hard to plan sumn in the winter months so............. w.e. i'm gave give me some date and location ideas and i will help out!!!

·
Registered
391 Posts
oops i ment the 21st like we had planned on the other thread.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i can do the 21st thats fine just where we'll shoot for 2p.m. again just where oh where r we gona have out meet?

·
Registered
347 Posts
i dont think i would be up for a meet if it was all the way in syracuse. thats a 2 and a half hour drive for me. maybe, im not sure, it all depends on whats going on that day.

syracuse is 2.5 hrs away, but if you got 85, and stop half way to gass up from an empty tank, it'll take shark and i at least 2.0 hrs to arrive in the syracuse area...... so im going to do it and throw the idea of syracuse out the window and appologise because i know some people are closer to there then we are.

dansville is about an hr and a half or less from where shark and i are from. that almost seems like a more suitable place where we all get about the same drive time in to meet. i think when i met up with crzyprazr the first time, it took me about that long, i dk how long it took him to get there. but i'll look at a map at some point in time and find a nice happy medium for us all.

·
Registered
391 Posts
im good for dansville, well jeff same plan as last time. meet a my place and ill follow you.

·
Registered
244 Posts
lol..dansville sounds fine to me. can meet up woot woot and hopefully i'll have a fresh set of rubbas so i won't wreck lol.....is there any where there to eat at lol..?

·
Registered
391 Posts
location of dansville ny

idk where dansville is
Exact Location of Center Point of Dansville NY
-42°33'42N 77°41'45W
-strait line path 41.11mi 182°SSW from center point of Rochester NY
-Elevation of center point 231m
-road path 52.43mi using planned route from center point of Rochester NY
route is as follows
--starting point is corner of E Main st and State st
--head West on E Main st .16 miles to plymouth ave S turn left
--go south on plymouth ave s .52 miles to Exchange Blvd turn right
--go south on Exchange Blvd .45 miles to Ford st turn left
--go east on ford st .17 miles to Mt. Hope Ave turn right
--go south on Mt. Hope Ave 2.12 miles to I390S turn left
--take the on-ramp and keep right once on I390S to continue following I390S
--take I390S 47.91 miles to McWhorter rd turn left
--go north on McWhorter rd .08 miles to foster Wheeler rd turn right
--Foster Wheeler rd turns into Franklin st after .21 miles
--go east on Franklin st and keep right onto Dock st
--go south on Dock st .17 miles to Ossian st turn left
--go east on Ossian st .47 miles and you have reached the center of Dansville NY

but as far as where in Dansville the meet is i don't know??[screwy]

·
Registered
347 Posts
idk where dansville is

dansville is south of you off the 390. pretty much just hop on the 390 and go south till you see the dansville exit and then exit there.[bootyshak

how about we all meet at the huge TA gas station that has the huge sign you cant really miss. ive driven past it 3 times so far, and trust me, if you miss it, hmmmm well nvm

i think that would be the best bet to getting everyone together the easiest. then we can go from there as to where we all wana cruise to or whatnot.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts