Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when i was up at ohio state, me and a few guys had a regular poker game every week. it was just a friendly game with a $5 buy in and we just played until we felt like calling it a night. now that it's getting cold and there's no automotive things going on for fun get togethers, would anyone be interested in getting this same kinda thing going?

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
why would you waist time up in ohio state? lol UC is where its at man! haha i would play poker but idk how to.....;.\\';[ more like xbox or wii!

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
Sounds like an idea, but like Kyle I am not much of a poker player.

·
Registered
752 Posts
yea that'd be a good time...

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
we could go paintballin too....but i like video games. we should all just party at somones house. so if you want to play poker you can and others can play video games..

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
I would say I have the best house to play video games!

All 3 major gaming systems and a 50" plasma!

·
Registered
752 Posts
wow that is a close one... and maybe i'll actually have a car to drive there

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
i would have to differ!!!! I have a 54" and a 42" both are HD, with big sofas and fridge always full of drinks!
Let me correct you, your PARENTS have......^^^

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
Yeah afterall we are talking about a winter get together!

·
Registered
752 Posts
lol... eskimo style

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
i thought that one you showed me in the basement was one of the big ones that you have out of the two that you are talking about

·
Registered
752 Posts
man its been dead on here for a while now... is anything going on or was this forgotten about??

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
I should have had you guys come up to Johns this weekend up in Piketon. Me and my brother furiouslyfaster07 aka Big Phil went there this past Saturday to make a couple data logs. We were going to tweak the tune as well but the tune Tom sent was not compatible with the version John had. Other then that I still thnk we need to get together. Anyone play paintball? A buddy of mine is have a get together this weekend over in Cleves. If you guys can promise me to behave I will invite you to come!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.