Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

this was the first snow fall that was supposed to be 1-3inch.I think it was 17-19" in 12hours

this is the my 4' fence to my back yard

the back end of my svt

snow of my front porch

the news said we had something like 76-80" of snow so far
lets see the rest of your guys snow fall in your area

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
We got about 15-17 inches here.

Heres our carports

·
WOOT!!!
1,408 Posts
when i lived in Silverdale, it only snowed that hard once.. i was only there for 3 1/2 years

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
we had 10-15 centimeters every second day for like a week... 15cm is 6 inches so all said in done we prolly had 24in in like a week.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
We've got around 3inches so far...lol

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
only way that is fun is if its on the ski hills.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
im trying to buy a snow thrower and there is not any around here and same on the internet.the snow throwers that are $700 and now like $1400 but cant find any

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
We've had some pretty good snow so far, but it's all melted right now. I'm wanting another foot or more to close school.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Damn dude.
down here on SOTEX we get no snow.
right now the lows are ~60 F

·
Registered
215 Posts
Last official snow in Phoenix was in 1937. There's nothing like swimming on Christmas.

·
Focus "Sleeper"
1,619 Posts
I thought you guys in spokane got a lot more than that? I heard you guys got 24 inches in one day? Maybe that was a couple weeks ago...

I want Yakima to get snow like that again! Last time we had a REALLY good snow was 1996. Supposed to get 3-6 inches overnight. I woke up with 30 inches lol. Dont htink that will happen this year. Its currently 60F at 8:13 pm. Wont wake up with snow tomarrow, but I will wake up with about 2 feet of water at the bottom of the driveway!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts