Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Country Static
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The SVT Cobra Club had there 10th Annual Mustang, SVT, and all Ford Car Show yesterday. I was the only Focus to enter lol, but someones gotta represent for FF [ffrocks]. Overall I think about 200-250 cars came out, heres a few of the pics I took. And yes they're phone pics, so they're not great lol.

I ended up getting 3rd in my class [:D]

Flat-head POWER!!

·
Country Static
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, thought there was gonna be at least one more focus.

I think that's the cleanest my cars ever been, besides new. I didn't know how many scratches my car had until i cleaned it so good [hihi]

·
Registered
416 Posts
Did you get there late? Because my son and I walked around the whole thing and was hoping to see a Focus. Were you just up from that 55 Ford Pickup that had the hood flipped forward?

·
Country Static
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got there to register about 9 or 9:30. I was parked beside the truck where the band was, next to a 06 Mustang GT that was a vendor for powdercoating

·
Registered
416 Posts
Dang...you know, didn't make it to that side. I hate that! Would've loved to see you car....looks great! Half-way thought of registering my 2012 Ti, just because they're so rare around here right now.

Hate I missed seeing yours! There were some sweet 'Stangs out there though, everybody really good about talking about their car too (surprise!). Did you talk to the guy with the yellow 68 GT500KR? He was pretty cool.

·
Country Static
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dangggggggg you should've registered. I felt out of place being the only one there lol. I don't think I've seen a 2012 up close yet [80?]

I never got a chance to talk to him but I loved his car. Luckily I was able to get a pic of it before my phone died

1 - 10 of 10 Posts