Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kevin I wouldn't have know you were from winnipeg... lol

is your svt cd silver with black wheels?

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cool, U turned infront of me a few weeks ago. good to know there are 3 svt in winnipeg one for sale though.

Logan

·
Registered
13 Posts
I bought mine in March '04 when Keystone was clearing them out. When I was looking they hda a black 3 dr and a white 3 dr left along with my silver 5 dr. I myself have only seen one SVT in town and it was identical to mine if I remember correctly.

·
Registered
451 Posts
See my signiture for the car details.....

There are definatley more than 3 SVTF's in town, but they are quite rare to see. Keystone is the only SVT dealer in the city and only had 2003 model year SVTFs in black or silver all with red seat inserts. (Kevin there was never any made in white) I got the last one (black) from Keystone in June '04. There are at least 2 black 3drs (mine and one just like it that used to be owned by a mechanic at Keystone), 1 black 5dr, 2 or 3 silver 3drs, and 1 silver 5dr (Kevin's) that I know of or have personally seen. I also spoke to a guy with a silver 3dr who brought it in from Calgary.

Logan, for more Winnipeg/Manitioba members check us out here....
http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.php?showforum=45

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yeah, maybe it was silver not white. It was gone when I went to make the deal on mine later that week. Probably your black one that was left on the lot at that time. Almost took the black one, but 5 dr more family freindly.

·
Registered
532 Posts

Hey,

Just moved to Winnipeg from N.B. I have an 05 ZX3 SE in Blazing Copper. My wife has an 05 ZX5 SES. So far I've just put a Roush shifter knob on. But plan on a Steeda CAI, custom exhaust, rims/tires, lowering it a bit....just to make it a bit different. Is there any Focus performance friendly shops here?

Anyways would love to get together some time and chat about foci performance...

Shawn

·
Registered
451 Posts
Hello Shawn, there are plenty of performance shops in town and most could probably help you out with parts for the focus but there are not really any focus or ford speciallty shops in the city. Also check out some of the local dealerships (Mid-Town Ford and Parkside Ford are Roush parts distributors) You can also check out the following sites if you like for other Winnipeg folks...

www.manitobamustang.com
www.winnipegheights.com
www.focuscanada.net (manitoba forum)

·
Registered
199 Posts
I'm here in Winnipeg.

Silver 2004 ZX5 with Avenger Kit, Parking Assist Camera, Custom Audio, Ford Racing Taillights, Volant Cold Air Box, K&N Filter, my mom's permission to drive the car.

·
Registered
532 Posts
GSpec

I'm interested, how much and will it work on an 05 ZX3?

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
horray more winnipeg people! but you probably wont see my focus anymore because it was trashed. but you might see my red BMW 320i its a very different colour.

good to see you guys

He zeedeater, I am pretty sure i saw ur svt about an hour ago. I wanna go for a ride, I thrust for an svtf lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts