Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got the front and rear lips off a W-Type kit. Anyone done this install and if so are there any tips/tricks, advice? Thanks

·
Registered
119 Posts
I haven't seen the kit, let alone know how to fit one. Of course, I am half a globe away... [cheers]

Cheers..... Tim

·
Registered
688 Posts
i havent installed a body kit yet but i think u jus gotta paint it..but prep it and shyt if it not painted yet..then put it on but be careful not to scratch the paint when putting it on...sumtimes they dont go on the way they should..sum tweaking might need to happen...jus wut ive read about em

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think Ill just have it professionally installed, anyone have any idea about how much it should cost me to get the front and rear lip painted, Im going to go get some estimates but I dont know what to really pay, never had that kind of work done before, dont want to get ripped off

·
Registered
688 Posts
good plan[thumb] i would have it done professionally ....and about your question..im not to sure..depends on place...my rents got there shitty van repainted..not the whole thing..jus a little n it cost $1,500 but i dont think ud have to pay that much..that would be gay

·
Registered
688 Posts
yea n if it to high..go to sumone u kno who can paint and have them do it..besides if u kno sumone who can do it..or get it done prof..it will come out better..cuz if u paint in the open..it doesnt come out good..but a prof would do it in a paint booth..keeping dust and particals away

1 - 8 of 8 Posts