this steeda wing-

Ford Racing Focus S2 Wing
$169.00

or

The blaze 7 color underbody kit

$169.99
http://www.oznium.com/blaze

i cant decide..

Which ever one i get, it will be probably be within the next 2-3 months... and ill wait about another 3 months till i even consider the other.

·
Registered
11,161 Posts
Wing, not a fan of the neons...kinda ricey in my opinion but that's just me and I know several people on the site have them, just not for me.

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Wing...... underbody lighting is very 'old skool' nowadays.... honestly you'll be happier with the wing.

·
Registered
531 Posts
If you ask me, underbody neons are the last thing you're allowed to put on your car. They come after the spoiler, rims, bumper, fender, side skirts, tinting, turbo, catback exhaust, everything else. Then, you earn the right to put them on your car. Put em on before and it screams "look at my stock 96' Civic DX with the dented fender. I put an exhaust tip and a vtec sticker on there!"

That's a nice spoiler, anyways.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
I think neons make your car stick out at nice and you will get alot of compliments if you have a nice setup. I have them they are not ricy how can someone say lights are ricy lol... people just amaze me.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
I like neons but if you get the wing it will have to be painted did you figure that is price.

·
Registered
649 Posts
homeboyjames said:
I think neons make your car stick out at nice and you will get alot of compliments if you have a nice setup. I have them they are not ricy how can someone say lights are ricy lol... people just amaze me.
Hehe, because they scream "look at my stock 96' Civic DX with the dented fender. I put an exhaust tip and a vtec sticker on there!" [?|]

RedSVT 03 said:
Neither. If you have $169 burning a hole in your pocket, save it for some wheels/suspension.
I agree with Red, I'd put the money towards something to improve performance, specifically handling. But I know lots of people are into aesthetics and show cars, so if that's what ya dig, then more power to ya!

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
for some it is beter so they don't lose there license

·
☼
7,494 Posts
homeboyjames said:
Because you drive a blue family-oriented econobox sedan.

·
Registered
369 Posts
i agree with the neon comes last comment. what are the laws about them, maybe maine just sucks, but you cant have them on while driving here, and they cant be red or blue. if you just want to look good, wing. my first set of rims was the most satifying purchase of my life though, worth passing up all the "little things" along the way.

·
CloudNine88's Man
3,465 Posts
My girlfriends brother drives a toaster (05 scion xB) that has neons on it. He has the underbody kit and the interior kit. To be fair though, he DOES have a lot more done. [offtopic] Neons are cool on the right car, just make sure that's where you want to burn your funds.

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
I would put it into performance, (intake, short throw, VF mount, saving up for springs/struts...) but between the two go for the wing! rice=/=nice

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Like someone said, painting that wing will also cost you $$$. Probably around $100 more or so depending on the shop.

I wonder why crazymatt hasn't chimed in on this discussion... [;)] I think I'd know what he'd say.

Do what you want man... who cares what we think? If you like neons... buy the neons. I've got almost all exterior mods and my only "go" mods are an SVT suspension and an intake. Most people consider THAT rice. I could give a crap.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts