Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im thinking about getting either a wing/spoiler. since theres no better place to find peoples' opinions and ideas than focus fanatics, i figured id just ask here [ffrocks]. so i'd like to ask what you guys would suggest for a wing/spoiler? pics and/or prices would be nice as well [:)] i have absolutely no idea what the options are, so hit me with whatever you got !

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I have a Roush mid wing.
Check out my avatar and profile pic.

I'm still on the fence about buying the upper Roush wing; That one's pretty big.

·
Registered
743 Posts
i went all european. i cant find the website right now ill take pictures of it when i get from iraq.

·
1.0 Powa
2,906 Posts
I have the same as Dan-O but mine is Wings West. Also was planning on getting the Roush upper spoiler. They look sweet together.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Speaking of which, ebay has the uppers for cheap.
[cheers]

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
...pics please? =D n prices would b nice too

n does anybody know what the quality or fitment of the ebay ones is like?

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Here is the best pic I can find right now.

I BELIEVE Mike (b16sir1991) sells them for like 90 painted.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bump. im seriously considering buyin a wing or spoiler but idk what the options are. pics n links are nice. i just wanna know whats out there

·
Registered
108 Posts
i personally like the roush sploiter

and i cant stand the mid wings.

·
Registered
982 Posts
I would suggest looking thru the gallery section to find one you like, then PM the owner for info.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ya, the two that ive been looking at are the S2 spoiler and the SAP. anybody know prices and/or installation and fitment info for them?...pics are always nice =D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts