Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever since the day I bought the car I have had issues with the windshield streaking with every wipe from the wipers, I cleaned the windshield with rainx glass cleaner, upgraded to premium wiper blades, poured coke on the windshield as recommended, changed washer fluid literally everything and there is still streaks I don’t understand it. It’s so bad I struggle to see at night when it’s raining and it hasn’t really poured down since I bought it any ideas what step to take next

·
Registered
794 Posts
Rubbing alcohol. Try cleaning the windshield with rubbing alcohol you also need to do this to the wiper blades, since they could have been contaminated with whatever film was on the window.
If that doesn't work you can try buying a clay bar kit you can get it at Walmart for less than $20. They are used to help remove contamination from the paint, but they can also be used on the windows. It we'll give you baby butt smooth glass.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rubbing alcohol. Try cleaning the windshield with rubbing alcohol you also need to do this to the wiper blades, since they could have been contaminated with whatever film was on the window.
If that doesn't work you can try buying a clay bar kit you can get it at Walmart for less than $20. They are used to help remove contamination from the paint, but they can also be used on the windows. It we'll give you baby butt smooth glass.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
I’ll try that thank you...

·
Registered
56 Posts
RainX wiper blades, RX washer fluid, and RX window treatment (refresh with the RX cleaner). Clean your wiper blades regularly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts