Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only just noticed this but i think the electrical circuits for my windscreen washers are the wrong way round. When I press the button in the front wipers move and the water comes out the back, also when i pull back the lever the rear wipers move yet the water comes out the front!!!!

Is this an easy thing to change?? Cos I have no clue on how to or where to start, i'm sure its a simple as swapping 2 plugs over!!

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
ROFL,.... thats histerical.. sorry to laugh at your misfortune, i dont mean to make fun.. but i think thats funny as hell to see.. haahahhaha

hmm.. you might have some wires mismatched.. take it to ford and tell them the problem.. they should fix it for free..

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
WTF? Sorry for laughing.....hehe
Yeah, you better take it to the ford dealer and get that fixed. That surely isn't right!

·
Registered
847 Posts
It might be the tube for the fluids being mixed up, if the front and back are on the same pump... but I wouldn't know for sure.

·
Focus Enthusiast
2,208 Posts
doens't sound like something electrical unless someone did it interntionally, otherwise, it'd be too hard because you'd need to cut the wires, strip them, switch them around and put them back together. sounds like a good pratical joke though. now all you need to do is switch the controls for the the left front power window to the right rear window along with all the other windows.

- Scott

·
Registered
8 Posts
ok, this same problem just happened to me. my car was at the garage getting fixed, and now all of a sudden the control for the front washer does the rear washer, and vice versa.

i read all the replies, but it doesnt seem like anyone really gave a good solution for it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the same problem right now

I have the same problem right now, yeah it's kinda funny but also quite annoying!
Did anyone find a solution (I can't afford to take somewhere and get it fixed so I need to do it myself), if so pleeeeeeease let me know![scratch]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts