Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my windows tinted a couple of week ago... Sorry that it took forever to post pictures of my car.

More pictures:

have a good day :)[:D]

·
BAD EGG
7,418 Posts
Very nice, one of the greater looking exterior mods that one can do to a vehicle. Is that 20% and did you do the fronts as well?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So, what should i do next to my car? (EXTERIOR ONLY)
The 2 front windows are not tinted..
My windshield is tinted w/ a strip across it. :) I think its 5% back windows..
I'll upload more pictures later......

·
Livin' it up in Cali
2,005 Posts
screw cleaning the rims, you should get some new ones.

·
Registered
236 Posts
New rims would be sexy. or nightshading the taillights... and maybe tinting the front windows with 35% or 20% for a little bit better of a match?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, i was thinking about doing my headlights/taillights next... Who knows what i`ll do. [hihi]

·
Registered
25,620 Posts
Tinting is one of the simplist things, but it does alot.. Makes the car cooler and it really transforms the look of a car..

I would do the front windows personally.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think it was $167.33... I got to watch the guy when he was tinting my windows -- It was very cool.
:) I don't know what brand of tint i have.. Sorry

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
props on the tint. That was one of the first things that I did to "mod" my focus. I have the 5% on the front and back. With such dark tint on a white car you cant even see into the car, even when the sun is beating down on it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
i tinted my windows last year and now i can't get an inspection sticker because they are too dark. :( be careful about dark tint.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts