Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I was wondering where or what brand is the best place to get window visors from?

Also I'm looking for a good set of winter floor mats. My car is an 09 sedan ses and I am from Ontario, Canada.

If anyone has any info it would be much appreciated

Thanks
Brent

·
Registered
76 Posts
i have a set of weathertec floor mats that i ordered for $50 from j c whitney. rubber, very nice fit, designed specifically for the focus, and are deep enough to catch the snow off your shoes/boots. i only got the front ones, i think the back ones are an additional $20

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
^^^^ thats what I would do If I ever needed to go that route.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have a set of weathertec floor mats that i ordered for $50 from j c whitney. rubber, very nice fit, designed specifically for the focus, and are deep enough to catch the snow off your shoes/boots. i only got the front ones, i think the back ones are an additional $20

Ok thanks. I was looking at the weathertech ones, but didnt want to spend the money if they werent going to do a good job keeping the carpets clean and dry. I may go ahead and order a set.

Does anyone have any info on the window visors? I have seen a few second gens driving around with them on but can never catch a brand name on them.

·
Registered
76 Posts
If you mean the ones for the side windows, I also ordered mine from j c whitney when I ordered the floor mats. They're the ones you stick-on from the outside. I didn't find any of the in-channel ones like I have on my truck. I think they were also around $40

·
Registered
578 Posts
I have the expensive weather techs $90 for the front. They give you the most coverage behind the pedals, on the dead pedal, and along the trans tunnel. They are pretty thin compared to most rubber mats but they have held up really well. They may not hold as much debris but they clean up nice and what they do hold is easily wiped out of the car instead of having to pick them up and shake them out. Plus they match the colors of our interiors.

Just hop on weather techs website and follow the promts. I liked them enough to get them for all my vehicles.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Jocee...,

This is what I did. I found a set of four black rubber (rubberish?) winter mats
at XS Cargo, part number 4030201605 for $ 12.99. I had to trim one to size
and put a hole in the driver's one for the floor mat hook thingy. There is a
little bunching, so be careful there, but so far has worked for over two years now.
Getting ready to install them for this season. Good luck.
DISCLAIMER DISCLAIMER DISCLAIMER - this worked for me, it may for you.
2009SEL.

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
ill second the weathertechs. I just putt he weathertech cargo liner in my 10 a few weeks ago. it looks awesommeeeee!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
which weathertech floor mats did you go with? the floorliner digitalfit? or the all weathers?

The floorliner digitalfit ones seem to be really pricey

1 - 10 of 10 Posts