Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im sure some people in here have tinted their windows. how much did you guys (and girls lol) pay?
[dunno]

·
Registered
38 Posts
I paid 190 for everything including the strip across the windshield. Mine came with a lifetime warranty so if anything messes up I get it fixed for free. Great quality too. 5 percent in the back and 15 in the front.

·
Registered
7 Posts
165 at dentwerks mustang 155 mr tint contour and 175 2009 ford focus in my area the darker you go the more expensive i only buy lumar tint

·
Registered
433 Posts
I payed 190 + tax. I had it tinted at the local ford dealer. They have this guy that comes in and tints twice a month. He did an awesome job. 35% fronts and 25% on backs. The dealer offers a full re tint warranty for as long as you own the vehicle.

There is also a body shop in town that tinted my gf's dodge ram 2500. He charges 160 for 5% all around on a car. If you would happen to be in the area lol. He is awesome. He has done everything from trucks to Lamborghinis and Ferraris. Yes he is awesome at what he does.

My guess is you should expect to pay bout $175 and make sure they have a warranty for as long as you are going to own the car, rear window bubbles suck.

·
Registered
117 Posts
i had 5% all the way around in my car. My best friend owns a tint business and in exchange for rides to work everyday for a month, he knocked off all of his labor fees and only charged me for the amount of tint he used. I only ended up being charged $50 to have it done but i gave $75 to help him out some cuz the back window was a PITA to do. i have a lifetime warranty on it also and if for some reason i need to replace a window he will tint it for free... gotta love your best friends. he did a really good job on it.

·
Registered
160 Posts
i beleive i paid 195 for all. i got 20% all around with the susnset strip. wish i woulda got 5% tho :(. and im pretty sure its lifetime guaranteed

·
Registered
105 Posts
210$ for 50/35% from a custom tint place near my house (LA Tint). Fantastic work and lifetime warranty including scratches, bubbling, and broken glass.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
220 which is cheap around here... she did great work though so i dont mind the cost

·
Focusless
1,826 Posts
^^^
Where'd you get yours done in WI? I'm looking for a good, reputable place, but not too too pricey.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I paid $125 for 20% all the way around, no strip across the windshield. They were having a nice sale.. but from the sounds of it I got it for pretty darn cheap, we will see how it looks in a few years...

So far so good though ;)

·
Registered
235 Posts
^^^
Where'd you get yours done in WI? I'm looking for a good, reputable place, but not too too pricey.
When I lived in Oshkosh, I got mine done at Extreme Audio in Green Bay, and they did a pretty good job. I paid $199 all around. If your in the Milwaukee area (where I live now) I have heard Perfect Touch is a good place to go, and I think they tint for a few audio shops around here.

·
Registered
594 Posts
I used Gila from Autozone....I think $30 and 2 hours of my time..Been on almost 3 years..I need to redo it. I was told $250 to remove the tint and redo.

·
Focus Enthusiast
3,002 Posts
I had a guy who works for a shop do mine as a side job, he moved my old tint and tinted my windows with 5% on the back three, and 20% on the fronts. Charged me $160, Quality tint too.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts