Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a good window tinting store that they would recommend? I live in Strongsville, OH so anywhere in the vicinity of Westlake, Avon, North Olmsted, Medina, or even in the downtown Cleveland area (I don't like the traffic there though) would be a great help. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
well if you feel like driving just north of youngstown, 40 mins or so, I can give you a few. I've had 2 different cars done by two different places (personally) and have seen the work of 3 others around here.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I might take you up on the offer but I have to wait until my tax refund. I'll hit ya up later. Thanks alot! By the way, how much did you end up paying and what did you have tinted?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Auto Details
Address: 1177 E Broad St, Elyria, OH 44035
Phone: (440) 365-3666

this is a small shop but damn good with window tinting!!!! they've done all my cars and i've reffered several of my friends to them, no one is has been dissapointed!!! they charge about $160 to do your windows they will tint darker than state limit if you ask them to ( i think any place will do that)

it aint too far from strongsville either

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
i had five windows done on mine (all but the windshield) it took them about 3 hours, and i paid around 220 for 20% tint

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Has anyone had any problems with the popo concerning your tints? Thanks for the replys guys...much appreciated!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts