Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got my window sticker and I have a question. The number on the top-left of the sticker is "120111005". I think this means Oct. 5, but what does the "1" at the beginning mean?

·
Registered
781 Posts
never found an answer to that. it used to be a 2 on some other models which supposedly meant the code for "queued for production". 1 either means the same thing or nothing at all. i've never seen a focus with a 2, they've all been 1 (someone please correct me if i'm wrong).

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
i think it's the same. My window sticker came up about 5 days before the build date and also had 1 at the beginning

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
I could ask my Dad (he works ford Ford), but it doesn't matter. Mine had a "1" but it still got built on the 26th of September like it said!

·
Registered
362 Posts
A guess is the one is for US made since our Foci are made in the US. If the Edge's are 2 in the front of the window sticker I believe my guess would be correct as VIN's of canadian cars have two and my Mexican built ZX3 is a 3...

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, everyone. Sorry I took so long to respond. I work second shift and don't get home until 11 o'clock.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Finally got my window sticker and I have a question. The number on the top-left of the sticker is "120111005". I think this means Oct. 5, but what does the "1" at the beginning mean?
It means built in US. See here and here for more info. [cheers]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts