Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a 4 door harness and for some reason I can't get my window to work....any ideA would be appreciated!!!! Help!!!

·
Trump 2016
12,990 Posts
what car do you have if its the 02 zx3 than the 4 door harness would be different if you need i have a set

·
Premium Member
21,250 Posts
You might get better help in another section. Ford Focus Technical Chat is for technical discussions relating to general maintenance, electrical issues, engine trouble, and recalls. By electrical issues we mean something like your lights stopped working, not that you can't figure out how to wire PW in a crank window car. I'm going to leave it here though. I'm not trying to be a shit about it, just letting you know that you might have better help from someone in First Gen Focus Interior mods if you are re-wiring your windows to PW from crank windows.

If you're just trying to fix your existing PW with a new PW harness---- then I have to ask why? 99% of the time the wiring harness is not the problem- the switch is the problem. Even if you can't find a NA spec switch in the UK, you can disassemble your switch and clean it with either alcohol and a Q-tip or electrical parts cleaner. If the wiring harness is damaged, then it would seem to be easier to repair what is there than replacing it. If you've already installed the new wiring harness- is it a UK or NA harness? There might be minor differences that you wouldn't expect, but could make a big difference in whether or not the harness will work.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts