Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we all know that our horns are wimpy right? Well after almost being backed into today I fixed it, for 35 bucks at pepboys and 30 min I installed a 135 db at 3 feet air horn! Looouuud!

·
Registered
520 Posts
I installed 1 also and not very loud sounds more like a toy train.
package said 135 decible came with 2 trumpets

·
Captain Retard
2,583 Posts
Twin hella supertones ftw

·
Registered
642 Posts
Ive done the truck horns. and train horns
Currently i have the SVT stock horn that came with my svt bumper. actually sounds like a real car unlike my stock ZX3 horn

·
Registered
427 Posts
HAH! I was just thinking about this! cant beep at people with this horn! I might pick up those hella supertones!

·
Registered
26 Posts
i know someone who got those train horns on his srt-4 and it is very funny at the race track with all those skinny girls getting 5 feet in the air everytime he does it :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
i know someone who got those train horns on his srt-4 and it is very funny at the race track with all those skinny girls getting 5 feet in the air everytime he does it :)
I now want a train horn for my Focus [thumb]

·
Registered
520 Posts
check out hornblasters.com
My train horns just got lost in the woods :(

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
In the woods???? How oh and I noticed on your sig.... What the heck is the knock mod?

·
Registered
520 Posts
kid at work was going to up grade his train horns and sell me his old ones off his truck. But alas the Mud hole claimed the $600 trumpets. :(

Knock mod = unplug knock sensor and run high enough octain to not get knock so your spark advance isn't retarded

1 - 15 of 15 Posts