Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will this rub?!

falken azenis rt 615's 225/50/16 on a SVTF with H&R sport springs....will it rub with stock?

going to be matched with KYB Adj. dampers!

·
SVT Fanatic
2,615 Posts
i just got 225 45's on stock rims and stock suspension and the tires rub in the front when going over rough bumps in the road like on the interstate where doing construction [}:)] i'm sure i have no chance of getting it lowered now....the rear could use a lowering though. the front gap looks smaller now i think it's the tires. kumho ecsta asx

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
svtfocus17 said:
will this rub?!

falken azenis rt 615's 225/50/16 on a SVTF with H&R sport springs....will it rub with stock?

going to be matched with KYB Adj. dampers!
I cant speak for the Azenis, but I'm running 225/45/17 Hankooks on stock svt rim...WITH H&R race springs and KYB AGX adjustables and like svtnv said, I only get brief rub issues on high speed abrupt dips..
I ran these at the Mid-Ohio thing for one session,the Hankooks were BRandnew,no rubbing on course...I'm glad I saved them they're good street tires and hold the turbo power very well.[thumb]

·
Registered
42 Posts
They might, ur gonna have to just check the inside when the wheel is cut..........they most likley will i rub inside on the wheel well when the wheel is cut on a 02 zx3 wit eibach sportline pros 2 inch drop

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the drop on a svt is about an inch..i think they may rub...ill look for something a bit smaller

1 - 7 of 7 Posts