Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
IDK, I saw that on ebay the other day, I think the heads are different between the Mazda's and Ford's though.

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
honestly weapon-r makes crap....i wouldn't trust this...

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Check out one of the Mazda forums, im sure someone on there has this. I sold my cosworth intake manifold to someone on here who put it on his Mazda.

·
Sückn' n Blown
7,747 Posts
You will have to modify it. Its been talked about on here before.

Basically, since they have a different TB, you would need to modify it for our TB. And there is no garuntee it will clear the PS pump, since they use an electric one.

·
Gal. 2:20
1,999 Posts
IDK but that chick holding the SRI reminds me of something else....hummm [thankyou] although it is called A SHORT RAM....I dont know if I should be proud or not...[scratch]

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
IDK but that chick holding the SRI reminds me of something else....hummm [thankyou] although it is called A SHORT RAM....I dont know if I should be proud or not...[scratch]
HAHA glad to know im not the only one that had my mind in the gutter.

Why not just spot for the cossie when youve got the money? Only reason you need, its cosworth

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
^^^Yeah true since they arent too far off in price. And the cossie one fit! Is anyone still selling the cossie IM? And I was checking out those girls too, lol, HOOOT!

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Seems like a big risk to take when you could just spend a little more and get a Cosworth that does fit...besides, who wants to say, "Yeah, its a weapon R manifold"

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I have a hard time buying anything showcased a few feet away from some of the fakest tits I've ever seen in my life.

Although this IS made for a 2.0, it seems, and I remember hearing something about torque -loss- when you use a Cossie on our 2.0s.

A six pound chunk of aluminum has gotta be pretty thick, and it wouldn't be that tough to fix up to fit if you needed to.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Looks like crap >.> I wouldnt buy it ever.

·
Gal. 2:20
1,999 Posts
I have a hard time buying anything showcased a few feet away from some of the fakest tits I've ever seen in my life.

Although this IS made for a 2.0, it seems, and I remember hearing something about torque -loss- when you use a Cossie on our 2.0s.

A six pound chunk of aluminum has gotta be pretty thick, and it wouldn't be that tough to fix up to fit if you needed to.
(to the first sentence) NOT ME!!!!!! *buying one online and knows he cant afford it*

·
Registered
137 Posts
How much of a horsepower gain are you lookin at if you get the cossie intake manifold for a 2.3?

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
27 tuned i believe is what cosworth quotes, however other mods' power increase exponentially due to it

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
depends on how high you wanna rev..........Gain more power on higher revving engines.

·
Registered
315 Posts
^^^Yeah true since they arent too far off in price. And the cossie one fit! Is anyone still selling the cossie IM? And I was checking out those girls too, lol, HOOOT!

Focus Sport and Steeda still sell it, one of these days I will get around to installing mine. It's sitting around collecting dust, lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts