Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can i fit a svt front bumper... on a 06 zx3... if it says the bumper is for a 00-04 zx3 or svt....? and will the halo projection lights... fit on a zx3 3 door... if it says itz for a zx4 4door ?

·
暗炎
1,925 Posts
You'll need a hood, fenders, and headlights from an 00 to 04 for the SVT bumper.

The 05 to 07 projectors will fit any 05 to 07. However, the 05 to 07 projector headlights won't do you any good if you plan on getting an SVT bumper

·
Registered
308 Posts
05-07 front ends are different than the pre 05's

you COULD put a svt front bumper (pre-05) on, but it would require you to change the fenders, hood, and lights to pre-05 as well

the halo lights will fit if its for 2005-07 cars

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok... so pretty much scrath the svt bumper... but the projectors... will fit as long as there 05-07... it doesnt matter wut zx it is?

·
Registered
18 Posts
ya you will need the new hood and fenders.. i have a saleen kit front rear and sides for an 05-07 if your interested lol but ya the bumper your svt bumper wont fit the 05-07 is a different style

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
^i may be interested in the front bumper, depending on price. pm me. but like everyone else has been saying, its a lot of work to get the svt front bumper to fit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts