1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
It will work. From the flex back, the Zetec and SPI exhausts are identical (not sure why they posted Zetec only unless the flex is included, mine wasn't). I have the same Trubenz exhaust with the Borla muffler.

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
It will work as long as its listed for sedan.

I have heard the borla on a SPI from Trubendz, it sounds awsome.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Me too [:)]

I love the sound from inside the car. I have no idea how farty it sounds outside though. I need a friend to do a drive by in my car while I listen.

Still haven't gotten a resonator to quiet the header down. I got used to it.

I heard a friends mustang with magnaflows (v6) and I really didn't like the sound, not deep enough. But he complimented mine so I lied and said I liked it.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Borla buddy!

I was going to get that for my current focus but sadly they dont make one for the 06. I love my Focussport exhaust though.

I had magnaflow and I liked it until I got my race header on and it was unbarable, now Borla is a quieter and better sounding IMO.

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Second that^^^^

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
We heard just about all the different exhausts this weekend at Toms, Borla cant be beat brother.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
yeah even check out the Exhuast compition on Focaljet- Borla was proven the most HP too. if all you're concerned aboput is noise I can't help ya I've only head the FS Stealth on a Duratec and a header back Borla on a zetec. The header back borla was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too loud and very illegal.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not worried to much just want some performance and sound out of it.

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
Borla! I've got Magnaflow, but from what I hear Borla pwns. I love my Magnaflow though, ya bunch of dirty Magna-hatin' nay-sayers...

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
I like my Borla. Magnaflow makes some good stuff, too. Either way, you should be good to go.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Anyone have a clip of their borla exhaust on their SPI? I've heard the Zetec I really want to hear the SPI motor

1 - 13 of 13 Posts