Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want leather, but that's not an option right now - $$$$$$. I do like the look of the seats in the 2008-09, and may be able to get the factory style seat covers only, and install them on my existing seats.

Will they fit on my 2000 seats? They look slightly different (sportier), but it may just be the stitching and not the actual seat frame construction itself. Anyone have experience here?

Stephan

·
/人◕ ‿‿&#65
3,318 Posts
No the designs of both seats are completely different so the skins wont work.

just get the 08-10 seats, 00-10 seats are interchangeable, you just gotta deal with the wiring.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the feedback. I have been looking for complete seats like you suggest, but these skins came up on eBay cheap, so I thought I'd consider that route too. They were taken off while new and replaced by leather, so they were perfect.

Back to square one, thanks again.

Stephan

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi....just joined this forum and saw this thread that is sorta what I'm interested in. I have an '09 Focus that I'm just starting to "clean up" after letting my kids use it for a few years.....the OEM cloth seats are hideous and I've always wanted leather....I have a line on discounted Katzkin leather seats for an '08 Focus, but they tell me they won't fit ?? From what I can find, the seats at least look identical, as I thought 2008-2010 (like it says in this thread). Does anyone know of any hidden differences, like air bags changes, etc ??
Thanks for sharing your knowledge.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts