Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I WAS WONDERING IF THERE IS GOING TO BE ANY MEETS THIS TUES OR WEDNESDAY I AM OFF AND WANNA MEET UP. 20TH OR 21ST. MAYBE WE CAR MEET AT THE IN AND OUT OFF OF THE I-10 SIERRA EXIT. just kick back eat and talk about cars. let me know guys.

·
zetec 2 duratec swap
1,648 Posts
im down for wednesday im off that day

·
Registered
162 Posts
meets

I am free only fri,sat or sunday nights

·
Registered
279 Posts
That's like 5 miles from my house but I only have my permit so I won't attend just though I would let you guys know lmao.

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
I WAS WONDERING IF THERE IS GOING TO BE ANY MEETS THIS TUES OR WEDNESDAY I AM OFF AND WANNA MEET UP. 20TH OR 21ST. MAYBE WE CAR MEET AT THE IN AND OUT OFF OF THE I-10 SIERRA EXIT. just kick back eat and talk about cars. let me know guys.
Ha I was just there yesterday [grinking]

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
alright guys on wednesday the 21st i will be at the in n out off the sierra exit if you guys are going see you there. oh yeah at 7:30pm a time would be nice.

·
zetec 2 duratec swap
1,648 Posts
I'm coming with francisco in my car since he only has a permit lol.

·
Registered
279 Posts
My bad i won't be able to make it my bro-in-law has a game.
Next meet I'll go and take my nitro truck and we'll race. lol
I also get my license in april so i'll be taking my ranger to the meets if thats cool.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i just got a quick bit to eat and left at like 8pm. it was kind of a short notice. maybe next wednesday we can meet up. and orangesvtguy i wanna see you there i wanna look at ur ride.

NEXT WEDNESDAY 7PM LET ME KNOW IF YOUR GOING 1/28/09 SEE YOU GUYS THERE

·
zetec 2 duratec swap
1,648 Posts
i showed up from franciscos house at like 820 something lol. its a tiny little parking lot!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts