Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have an 03 focus sedan and i like the look of the svt front bumper and i was woundering if i would be able to bolt the svt bumper right on to the car???? [thumb]

·
Banned
589 Posts
Yep, it bolts right up, ive got one on my sedan. All 2000-2004 focus front ends will fit with the SVT bumper. Heres a pic of my sedan for you...

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
hellz yes!!! you totally gotta do it, I'd do it if I didn't have parents saying don't, but maybe next year [paranoid] my auto body class I'll take sounds like I might be able to paint it myself...so it'd really just be the cost of bumper, shipping, and a little bit of paint [thumb]

and the best thing is it's oem, so it's not cheap, I think it comes with dual done horns, and it just bolts right back into place [thumb]

·
FUBARCUS
2003 ZX3 2016 FoST
7,790 Posts
Yep, it bolts right up, ive got one on my sedan. All 2000-2004 focus front ends will fit with the SVT bumper. Heres a pic of my sedan for you...

MMM... that's nice man I like all of it even though I am not a sedan fan!

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
Dude, sedans are teh secks, especially glowin's!

·
FUBARCUS
2003 ZX3 2016 FoST
7,790 Posts
I like that color too.

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,105 Posts
As stated before, it will fit [grinking]

·
Banned
589 Posts
Ooh that looks good on the dark red! Are there any other sedans out there with the SVT front? I like seeing them in non SVT colors.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts