Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, yes it will! I have had difficulties fitting my drums into much bigger vehicles. It is not the sheer size, but the odd dimensions of things that make it hard, but it all fit in the 2012.

This is no jazz kit kiddies, I play metal, so she is pretty hefty!!

Sorry, this is a dumb post, but I am bored as [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]* at work..............

·
Registered
75 Posts
Can I assume the other bass, the 5 other toms and the 300 pounds of cymbal stands and racks are in the other car?

Man, I hate drummers. It's like having a friend ask you to help them move every other week.

Me? I play piccolo.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You can hate percussionists, but every band needs one of us in one form or another :)

I already tore my dash trying to get one of the toms into the front seat, I was pissed!!!!

And this is my whole kit. I am no Mike Portnoy or Neil Peart......... :)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Heh... I feel your pain. I actually used to do bass and keys.

An 18" cab and a quad 12" with the head, bass, two synths, the rack and the stupid box of cables... I always schlepped my own stuff, yet I always seemed to have to help the drummer.

Of course, that was when I drove an F-150.

But seriously... not even the simplest of cases for your kit? I'd think all the nuts on the drums would be a liability for your seats, dash and anything else they could get caught on.

I hope the new wound to the dash isn't too bad. Maybe you could use that vinyl repair stuff to put it back together. Or is it just a scrape?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts