Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Basically up there ^

im looking at putting the lovely blue RS guage in my std 1.6 zetec 2001.

Will it fit.

Also if anyone in the UK knows where i can get rs interior parts from a decent breakers let me know please.

thanks
alex

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
It should fit, the instrument clusters we're all the same.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks very much!
i will look into gettin one sorted now.

another question? will the mileage automatically update itself or will i have to take it to a garage to do that?

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Milage is stored in the cluster itself, and can not be changed. Your best bet is try to find one with a little more miles than you and wait until your closer to swap them or drop a large wad of cash at ford for a new one at a milage you tell them to program it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hmmm thats kind of annoying then, as i doubt ill find an RS speedo at anywhere near the right mileage that ive got (105k)

back to the drawing board then.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
hmmm thats kind of annoying then, as i doubt ill find an RS speedo at anywhere near the right mileage that ive got (105k)

back to the drawing board then.
you dont have to buy the whole cluster, you can just buy the screen that has the mph/kmh, gas , rpms... and just replace the one that you already have with that one... let me see if i can find some to post them

·
Registered
18 Posts
yes they do fit as i have done this to my 03 focus 1.6. and took a few thousand off the clock aswel from the original :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts