Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She was on her way home from Christmas Shopping today and raced a guy in a 90s Integra. I wasn't there but she said that she stomped his ass. She even said that she did it at two seperate lights. I was quite proud of her. I love to hear of a nice kill and it is even better with a mommy in what looks like a mommy machine.

·
Registered
5,679 Posts
thats what you are missing when she got the contour !!!

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
thats cool jisturm. congrats to your wifey

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah it was in the Contour. I miss it but that is OK. Like it was said earlier, gotta keep the wifey happy. A happy wifey lets and husband mod the other car.

·
FF #1 Most Wanted
6,890 Posts
Ah..the truth comes out. She wanted the contour to race someone.
I envy you. My woman wouldn't even think about going over the speed limit more or less race someone.

Nice kill.

·
FF #1 Most Wanted
6,890 Posts
Ya, wait til you get your Focus all hot rodded.
I bet she'll like that car too if it's faster than the contour...LOL

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
That is great, there is nothing like a wife who knows how to enjoy the power of a car, you better watch out, she might want that Focus when you get finished with it. I remember my first race, my husband was so proud. Now I'm addicted.

Tell you wife I said congrats and nice kill...[thumb]

·
Registered
456 Posts

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That is just sick. My father had a stripped down Ford Ranger with the 3.8L SC V6 from a T-bird SC and a nicely built ATX in it. The thing looked pretty much stock with the exception of the wheels and 4 wheel discs. He surprised a lot of Camaros and Mustangs.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Haha. Very nice kill.

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
Super sweet, one of the reasons I love my wagon !! tell her to keep it up...the racing that is..!

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Ok the Mini-Van thing is scary. I'll think twice next time I'm next to one at the redlight. You never know. [;)]

·
Registered
456 Posts
Yeah I know, a 12 second mini van is scary.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.