Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife needed somehting bigger than the 02 LG ZX3 she was driving so we went looking for somehting awd, a little bit of ground clearance (moving to upstate NY next spring) and a lot more room... We have two kids and a German Shepherd and maybe a 3rd kid in a couple years so a back seat that can fit 3 car seats was also mandatory...

Well we found this for a REALLY good price...

Sure it'll take a hit on the gas mileage, but my wife doesn't get on the gas pedal except when it's an emergency so she's getting about 21-22mpg highway... It's completely loaded as well with Navigation, hill descent, heated seats, climate zones, and a whole bunch of other stuff I haven't played with yet...

ps. It's faster 0-60 than my SVTF...[unsure] [80?]

·
Registered
53 Posts
thoes are deffinatly nice SUVs. I like em.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
nice as hell... ALWAYS have loved the BMW SUVs, since they first showed up here.

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
Looks great! A friend here at work has one almost exactly like that but its never left the pavement. I can't help teasing him with that line from the Pixar Cars movie with the Hummer that was afraid to go off road. (snicker)

·
Registered
427 Posts
That's a sweet BMW!!!!

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
nice lookin bmw

·
Premium Member
6,581 Posts
Everything is faster than an SVTf from 0-60; they're just not meant for launching.

I was hoping to see a Suby wagon of some sort, but hey if the price is right, a Bimmer is always nice.

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
i've always adored bmw's for a while, and the x5's are a lovely SUV

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
nice SUV..

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
that 4.4 is a gas PIG but i would drive the shit out of that car...i adore BMW [:)]

·
Fist Pumpin' Champ
2,891 Posts
no doubt its a good looking suv. not to burst your bubble, but my mom looked at the x5 when she was lookin at getting a new suv. she also looked at the xc90, ml 350, and q7the x5 was first off the list, she now drives a baby blue ml 350. but hey, theyre both german so its all good, haha

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Looked at the xc90 as well... didn't consider the ml350 or the q7 though... We were looking for an SUV under $20k w/ awd, and the ability to fit 3 car seats in a row in the back seat.. This ended up being a bit of a bonus b/c we got a realllly good deal on it... we only ended up paying 13,500 after the trade in...

·
Fist Pumpin' Champ
2,891 Posts
13500 isnt bad ata ll for a bmw. didnt catch the year, but dayum thats good. my mom paid 40 for her 06 ml350 and that was cheap, hahaha

·
coffee, have some
5,971 Posts
That's funny, my buddy just got the EXACT same car, color, package and everything. He got it for something like 13k under retail.

Very nice ride

1 - 20 of 20 Posts